This study was supported by two grants from National Institute of Health awarded to the second author (R03MH67797 and R01MH75750). We extend a special note of appreciation to the children and families who participated in this study. Thanks to the students and staff of the Emotion Development Lab for their hard work collecting and coding the data.
Moderators of the Relation between Shyness and Behavior with Peers: Cortisol Dysregulation and Maternal Emotion Socialization
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2012
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 801–820, November 2012
How to Cite
Davis, E. L. and Buss, K. A. (2012), Moderators of the Relation between Shyness and Behavior with Peers: Cortisol Dysregulation and Maternal Emotion Socialization. Social Development, 21: 801–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2011.00654.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!