The present study was funded by the Academy of Finland grant (project 114081) to the third author.
Gender-specific or Common Classroom Norms? Examining the Contextual Moderators of the Risk for Victimization
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 555–579, August 2013
How to Cite
Isaacs, J., Voeten, M. and Salmivalli, C. (2013), Gender-specific or Common Classroom Norms? Examining the Contextual Moderators of the Risk for Victimization. Social Development, 22: 555–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9507.2012.00655.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 114081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!