(Not) Taking Account of Precarious Employment: Workfare Policies and Lone Mothers in Ontario and the UK
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
Social Policy & Administration
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 29–49, February 2007
How to Cite
Evans, P. M. (2007), (Not) Taking Account of Precarious Employment: Workfare Policies and Lone Mothers in Ontario and the UK. Social Policy & Administration, 41: 29–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9515.2007.00537.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!