The authors are grateful for support from ESRC grant number RES 225-25-2001.
What's in a Name? ‘Work and Family’ or ‘Work and Life’ Balance Policies in the UK since 1997 and the Implications for the Pursuit of Gender Equality
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social Policy & Administration
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 524–541, October 2008
How to Cite
Lewis, J. and Campbell, M. (2008), What's in a Name? ‘Work and Family’ or ‘Work and Life’ Balance Policies in the UK since 1997 and the Implications for the Pursuit of Gender Equality. Social Policy & Administration, 42: 524–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9515.2008.00615.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!