Sustainability of Comprehensive Universal Long-term Care Insurance in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social Policy & Administration
Special Issue: Long-term Care in Europe
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 411–435, August 2010
How to Cite
Schut, F. T. and Van Den Berg, B. (2010), Sustainability of Comprehensive Universal Long-term Care Insurance in the Netherlands. Social Policy & Administration, 44: 411–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9515.2010.00721.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!