An International Crime Decline: Lessons for Social Welfare Crime Policy?
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social Policy & Administration
Special Issue: Crime and Social Policy
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 359–376, August 2012
How to Cite
Knepper, P. (2012), An International Crime Decline: Lessons for Social Welfare Crime Policy?. Social Policy & Administration, 46: 359–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9515.2012.00838.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!