Partisan Effects on Welfare State Retrenchment: Empirical Evidence from a Measurement of Government Intentions
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social Policy & Administration
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 50–71, February 2013
How to Cite
Klitgaard, M. B. and Elmelund-Præstekær, C. (2013), Partisan Effects on Welfare State Retrenchment: Empirical Evidence from a Measurement of Government Intentions. Social Policy & Administration, 47: 50–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9515.2012.00850.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!