Reducing hazard vulnerability: towards a common approach between disaster risk reduction and climate adaptation
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
Special Issue: Climate change and disasters
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 39–48, March 2006
How to Cite
Thomalla, F., Downing, T., Spanger-Siegfried, E., Han, G. and Rockström, J. (2006), Reducing hazard vulnerability: towards a common approach between disaster risk reduction and climate adaptation. Disasters, 30: 39–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9523.2006.00305.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!