Doubting Thomases and the Cougar: The Perceptions of Puma Management in Northern Ontario, Canada
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2008 European Society for Rural Sociology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 56–69, January 2009
How to Cite
Harvey Lemelin, R. (2009), Doubting Thomases and the Cougar: The Perceptions of Puma Management in Northern Ontario, Canada. Sociologia Ruralis, 49: 56–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9523.2008.00478.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!