The Role and Functioning of Cultural Scripts in Farming and Agriculture
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Sociologia Ruralis © 2011 European Society for Rural Sociology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 256–271, July 2011
How to Cite
Vanclay, F. and Enticott, G. (2011), The Role and Functioning of Cultural Scripts in Farming and Agriculture. Sociologia Ruralis, 51: 256–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9523.2011.00537.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!