Lives Beyond Suspicion: Gender and the Construction of Respectability in Mid-twentieth Century Rural North Wales
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Sociologia Ruralis © 2011 European Society for Rural Sociology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 370–386, October 2011
How to Cite
Brown, B., Baker, S. and Day, G. (2011), Lives Beyond Suspicion: Gender and the Construction of Respectability in Mid-twentieth Century Rural North Wales. Sociologia Ruralis, 51: 370–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9523.2011.00544.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!