Exploring the Ecological Dimensions of Producer Strategies in Alternative Food Networks in the UK
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Sociologia Ruralis © 2011 European Society for Rural Sociology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 349–369, October 2011
How to Cite
Morris, C. and Kirwan, J. (2011), Exploring the Ecological Dimensions of Producer Strategies in Alternative Food Networks in the UK. Sociologia Ruralis, 51: 349–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9523.2011.00546.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!