This paper was presented by the author as the first Sociologia Ruralis Guest Lecture at the European Society for Rural Sociology Conference at Chania, Crete, in August 2012.
Transformational Tourism, Nature and Wellbeing: New Perspectives on Fitness and the Body*
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Sociologia Ruralis © 2012 European Society for Rural Sociology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 257–271, July 2012
How to Cite
Little, J. (2012), Transformational Tourism, Nature and Wellbeing: New Perspectives on Fitness and the Body. Sociologia Ruralis, 52: 257–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9523.2012.00566.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!