This is a revision of a paper that received the 2004 Student Paper Competition Award sponsored by the Social Statistics, Survey Research Methods, and Government Statistics Sections of the American Statistical Association. A previous version of this paper was also presented at the annual meeting of the American Sociological Association–Methodology Section, San Francisco, August 2004. I thank Ken Land and Alan Gelfand for valuable comments on an earlier version of the paper. Address correspondence to Yang Yang, Department of Sociology, the University of Chicago, 1126 E. 59th St., Chicago, IL 60637.
BAYESIAN INFERENCE FOR HIERARCHICAL AGE-PERIOD-COHORT MODELS OF REPEATED CROSS-SECTION SURVEY DATA
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 39–74, December 2006
How to Cite
Yang, Y. (2006), BAYESIAN INFERENCE FOR HIERARCHICAL AGE-PERIOD-COHORT MODELS OF REPEATED CROSS-SECTION SURVEY DATA. Sociological Methodology, 36: 39–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2006.00174.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!