We thank Emmanuel Lazega for permission to use data collected by him. A portion of this paper was written in part while the first author was an honorary senior fellow at the University of Melbourne.
NEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR EXPONENTIAL RANDOM GRAPH MODELS
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 99–153, December 2006
How to Cite
Snijders, T. A. B., Pattison, P. E., Robins, G. L. and Handcock, M. S. (2006), NEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR EXPONENTIAL RANDOM GRAPH MODELS. Sociological Methodology, 36: 99–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2006.00176.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!