Direct correspondence to Paul D. Allison at Sociology Department, University of Pennsylvania, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
FIXED-EFFECTS METHODS FOR THE ANALYSIS OF NONREPEATED EVENTS
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2006
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 155–172, December 2006
How to Cite
Allison, P. D. and Christakis, N. A. (2006), FIXED-EFFECTS METHODS FOR THE ANALYSIS OF NONREPEATED EVENTS. Sociological Methodology, 36: 155–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2006.00177.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!