Financial support from the United Kingdom Economic and Social Research Council (award number H333250026), Southampton Statistical Sciences Research Institute, and the Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Anders Ekholm and the anonymous referees for helpful comments.
MEANINGFUL REGRESSION AND ASSOCIATION MODELS FOR CLUSTERED ORDINAL DATA
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 173–199, December 2006
How to Cite
Jokinen, J., McDonald, J. W. and Smith, P. W. F. (2006), MEANINGFUL REGRESSION AND ASSOCIATION MODELS FOR CLUSTERED ORDINAL DATA. Sociological Methodology, 36: 173–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2006.00178.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!