The research reported here was funded by grants from the National Institute of Alcohol and Alcohol Use (grant R01-AA13814) and the William T. Grant Foundation. We thank Stephen Buka and Scott Novak for helpful comments and Richard Congdon for applications programming to implement the statistical methods reported herein.
A PARTIAL INDEPENDENCE ITEM RESPONSE MODEL FOR SURVEYS WITH FILTER QUESTIONS
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 257–300, December 2006
How to Cite
Reardon, S. F. and Raudenbush, S. W. (2006), A PARTIAL INDEPENDENCE ITEM RESPONSE MODEL FOR SURVEYS WITH FILTER QUESTIONS. Sociological Methodology, 36: 257–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2006.00181.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!