This paper was presented at a workshop on the National Children's Study, December 10, 2004, Crystal City, Virginia.
RESPONSE BIAS IN A POPULAR INDICATOR OF READING TO CHILDREN
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 301–315, December 2006
How to Cite
Hofferth, S. L. (2006), RESPONSE BIAS IN A POPULAR INDICATOR OF READING TO CHILDREN. Sociological Methodology, 36: 301–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2006.00182.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!