The authors would like to thank Douglas Jackson-Smith for comments on early versions of this manuscript, as well as members of the Fem-Sem brownbag at the University of Wisconsin–Madison for encouragement and suggestions. Direct all correspondence to Gwen Sharp, Department of History and Sociology, 225 Centrum Arena, 351 W. Center St., Southern Utah University, Cedar City, UT 84720; E-mail: email@example.com.
THE SAFETY DANCE: CONFRONTING HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION, AND VIOLENCE IN THE FIELD
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2006
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 317–327, December 2006
How to Cite
Sharp, G. and Kremer, E. (2006), THE SAFETY DANCE: CONFRONTING HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION, AND VIOLENCE IN THE FIELD. Sociological Methodology, 36: 317–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2006.00183.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!