I am grateful to John Boyd, Carter Butts, and Kim Romney for insightful discussions of this research and to members of the UCI social network research group for providing a forum to present these ideas. Two reviewers and the editor of Sociological Methodology provided very helpful comments on an earlier draft. I thank Lin Freeman for sharing data on a number of nonhuman social networks.
VERY LOCAL STRUCTURE IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2007
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 209–256, December 2007
How to Cite
Faust, K. (2007), VERY LOCAL STRUCTURE IN SOCIAL NETWORKS. Sociological Methodology, 37: 209–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2007.00179.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!