I thank the editor and the anonymous reviewers as well as Anette Fasang for helpful comments and suggestions. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Academy of Management Annual Meeting 2010, Montreal, Canada. Direct correspondence to Torsten Biemann, Department of Management, Venloer Strasse 151-153, University of Cologne, 50672 Cologne, Germany; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A TRANSITION-ORIENTED APPROACH TO OPTIMAL MATCHING
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 by American Sociological Association
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 195–221, August 2011
How to Cite
Biemann, T. (2011), A TRANSITION-ORIENTED APPROACH TO OPTIMAL MATCHING. Sociological Methodology, 41: 195–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2011.01235.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!