I thank the editor and the anonymous reviewers as well as Anette Fasang for helpful comments and suggestions. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Academy of Management Annual Meeting 2010, Montreal, Canada. Direct correspondence to Torsten Biemann, Department of Management, Venloer Strasse 151-153, University of Cologne, 50672 Cologne, Germany; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A TRANSITION-ORIENTED APPROACH TO OPTIMAL MATCHING
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 by American Sociological Association
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 195–221, August 2011
How to Cite
Biemann, T. (2011), A TRANSITION-ORIENTED APPROACH TO OPTIMAL MATCHING. Sociological Methodology, 41: 195–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2011.01235.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!