This research was supported by Office of Naval Research award N00014-08-1-1015 and National Science Foundation award CMS-0624257. The author would like to thank Mark Handcock, David Krackhardt, and Leah Reich for their helpful input. Direct correspondence to Carter T. Butts, Department of Sociology and Institute for Mathematical Behavioral Sciences, University of California, Irvine, SSPA 2145, Irvine, CA 92697-5100; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
BAYESIAN META-ANALYSIS OF SOCIAL NETWORK DATA VIA CONDITIONAL UNIFORM GRAPH QUANTILES
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 by American Sociological Association
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 257–298, August 2011
How to Cite
Butts, C. T. (2011), BAYESIAN META-ANALYSIS OF SOCIAL NETWORK DATA VIA CONDITIONAL UNIFORM GRAPH QUANTILES. Sociological Methodology, 41: 257–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2011.01240.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!