This research was supported by a visiting fellowship granted to the author by the Research Institute of Economy, Trade, and Industry (RIETI), Japan. I am grateful to the anonymous reviewers of Sociological Methodology. Direct correspondence to Kazuo Yamaguchi, Department of Sociology, University of Chicago, 1126 East 59th Street, Chicago, IL 60637; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DECOMPOSITION OF INEQUALITY AMONG GROUPS BY COUNTERFACTUAL MODELING: AN ANALYSIS OF THE GENDER WAGE GAP IN JAPAN
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 by American Sociological Association
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 223–255, August 2011
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, K. (2011), DECOMPOSITION OF INEQUALITY AMONG GROUPS BY COUNTERFACTUAL MODELING: AN ANALYSIS OF THE GENDER WAGE GAP IN JAPAN. Sociological Methodology, 41: 223–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2011.01241.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!