COMMENT: ON THE CONCEPT OF SNOWBALL SAMPLING
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 by American Sociological Association
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 367–371, August 2011
How to Cite
Handcock, M. S. and Gile, K. J. (2011), COMMENT: ON THE CONCEPT OF SNOWBALL SAMPLING. Sociological Methodology, 41: 367–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2011.01243.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!