This research was supported in part by ONR award N00014-08-1-1015 and NSF award BCS-0827027. The author would like to thank Mark Handcock, Dave Hunter, Pavel Krivitsky, and Anima Anandkumar for their helpful comments. Direct correspondence to Carter T. Butts, Department of Sociology and Institute for Mathematical Behavioral Sciences, University of California, Irvine; SSPA 2145; Irvine, CA 92697-5100; e-mail: email@example.com.
BERNOULLI GRAPH BOUNDS FOR GENERAL RANDOM GRAPHS
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 by American Sociological Association
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 299–345, August 2011
How to Cite
Butts, C. T. (2011), BERNOULLI GRAPH BOUNDS FOR GENERAL RANDOM GRAPHS. Sociological Methodology, 41: 299–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2011.01246.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!