This work was supported in part by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for research on errors (TIRNO08E00040) and by the Office of Naval Research (ONR) for research on dynamic networks (N00014-08-1-1186) and metric robustness (N00014-06-1-0104) . Additional support was provided by the Center for Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems (CASOS). The views and conclusions contained in this document are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as representing the official policies, either expressed or implied, of the Internal Revenue Service, the Office of Naval Research, or the U.S. government. Direct correspondence to Kathleen M. Carley, ISR, School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA; e-mail: Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFERRING LOGIT MODELS FROM EMPIRICAL MARGINS USING PROXY DATA
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 by American Sociological Association
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 77–118, August 2011
How to Cite
Lee, J.-S. and Carley, K. M. (2011), INFERRING LOGIT MODELS FROM EMPIRICAL MARGINS USING PROXY DATA. Sociological Methodology, 41: 77–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2011.01247.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!