I would like to thank Paul Willis, Yu Xie, Rafe Stolzenberg, and Tim Liao for their encouragement and helpful comments. Direct correspondence to Mitchell Duneier, Wallace Hall, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544. E-mail: email@example.com.
HOW NOT TO LIE WITH ETHNOGRAPHY
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 by American Sociological Association
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 1–11, August 2011
How to Cite
Duneier, M. (2011), HOW NOT TO LIE WITH ETHNOGRAPHY. Sociological Methodology, 41: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9531.2011.01249.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!