Food, memory and meaning: the symbolic and social nature of food events
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
The Sociological Review
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 664–685, November 1994
How to Cite
Lupton, D. (1994), Food, memory and meaning: the symbolic and social nature of food events. The Sociological Review, 42: 664–685. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.1994.tb00105.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 4 August 1992 Finally accepted 21 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!