Disenchantment and its discontents: Weberian perspectives on science and technology*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
The Sociological Review
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 227–250, May 1995
How to Cite
Schroeder, R. (1995), Disenchantment and its discontents: Weberian perspectives on science and technology*. The Sociological Review, 43: 227–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.1995.tb00602.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 25 May 1993; Accepted 16 November 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!