The confidential patient: the social construction of therapeutic relationships in general medical practice
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
The Sociological Review
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 187–203, May 1996
How to Cite
May, C., Dowrick, C. and Richardson, M. (1996), The confidential patient: the social construction of therapeutic relationships in general medical practice. The Sociological Review, 44: 187–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.1996.tb00421.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Received 11 April 1995 Finally accepted 25 September 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!