‘Don't you think you're missing out, living at home?’ Student experiences and residential transitions
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
The Sociological Review
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 495–519, August 2006
How to Cite
Holdsworth, C. (2006), ‘Don't you think you're missing out, living at home?’ Student experiences and residential transitions. The Sociological Review, 54: 495–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2006.00627.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Received 25 March 2004Finally accepted 1 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!