An introduction to the sociology of sports mega-events1
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
The Sociological Review
Special Issue: Sociological Review Monograph Series: Sports Mega-Events: Social Scientific Analyses of a Global Phenomenon, edited by John Horne and Wolfram Manzenreiter
Volume 54, Issue Supplement s2, pages 1–24, December 2006
How to Cite
Horne, J. and Manzenreiter, W. (2006), An introduction to the sociology of sports mega-events. The Sociological Review, 54: 1–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2006.00650.x
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!