Keeping up appearances: aesthetic labour in the fashion modelling industries of London and New York
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
The Sociological Review
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 774–794, November 2006
How to Cite
Entwistle, J. and Wissinger, E. (2006), Keeping up appearances: aesthetic labour in the fashion modelling industries of London and New York. The Sociological Review, 54: 774–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2006.00671.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Received 5 November 2004Finally accepted 22 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!