Re-defining ‘norms’: D/deaf young people's transitions to independence
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
The Sociological Review
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 104–123, February 2007
How to Cite
Valentine, G. and Skelton, T. (2007), Re-defining ‘norms’: D/deaf young people's transitions to independence. The Sociological Review, 55: 104–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2007.00684.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Received 5 August 2003Finally accepted 24 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!