Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
The Sociological Review
Special Issue: Sociological Review Monograph Series: Embodying Sociology, edited by Chris Shilling
Volume 55, Issue Supplement s1, pages 65–79, May 2007
How to Cite
Okely, J. (2007), Fieldwork embodied. The Sociological Review, 55: 65–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2007.00693.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!