Listening to the dancer’s body
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
The Sociological Review
Special Issue: Sociological Review Monograph Series: Embodying Sociology, edited by Chris Shilling
Volume 55, Issue Supplement s1, pages 109–125, May 2007
How to Cite
Aalten, A. (2007), Listening to the dancer’s body. The Sociological Review, 55: 109–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2007.00696.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!