‘Ladettes’ and ‘Modern Girls’: ‘troublesome’ young femininities
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
The Sociological Review
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 251–272, May 2007
How to Cite
Jackson, C. and Tinkler, P. (2007), ‘Ladettes’ and ‘Modern Girls’: ‘troublesome’ young femininities. The Sociological Review, 55: 251–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2007.00704.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
- Received 8 June 2005Finally accepted 30 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!