Same sex couples and marriage: negotiating relational landscapes with families and friends
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
The Sociological Review
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 671–686, November 2007
How to Cite
Smart, C. (2007), Same sex couples and marriage: negotiating relational landscapes with families and friends. The Sociological Review, 55: 671–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2007.00747.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
- Received 4 January 2007Accepted 24 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!