What do heads of dealing rooms do? The social capital of internal entrepreneurs
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author
The Sociological Review
Special Issue: Sociological Review Monograph Series: Remembering Elites, edited by Mike Savage and Karel Williams
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages 145–161, May 2008
How to Cite
Godechot, O. (2008), What do heads of dealing rooms do? The social capital of internal entrepreneurs. The Sociological Review, 56: 145–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2008.00766.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!