Redefining Christian Britain: Post 1945 Perspectives – Edited by Garnett, J., Grimley, M., Harris, A., White, A., Whyte, W. and Williams, S.
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Editorial Board of The Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 340–342, May 2008
How to Cite
Hunt, S. (2008), Redefining Christian Britain: Post 1945 Perspectives – Edited by Garnett, J., Grimley, M., Harris, A., White, A., Whyte, W. and Williams, S. The Sociological Review, 56: 340–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2008.00791_5.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!