Sociology and climate change
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Editorial organisation © 2010 The Editorial Board of the Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Special Issue: Sociological Review Monograph Series: Nature, Society and Environmental Crisis, edited by Bob Carter and Nickie Charles
Volume 57, Issue Supplement s2, pages 84–100, October 2009
How to Cite
Urry, J. (2009), Sociology and climate change. The Sociological Review, 57: 84–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2010.01887.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!