The ‘value-action gap’ in public attitudes towards sustainable energy: the case of hydrogen energy
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Editorial organisation © 2010 The Editorial Board of the Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Special Issue: Sociological Review Monograph Series: Nature, Society and Environmental Crisis, edited by Bob Carter and Nickie Charles
Volume 57, Issue Supplement s2, pages 159–180, October 2009
How to Cite
Flynn, R., Bellaby, P. and Ricci, M. (2009), The ‘value-action gap’ in public attitudes towards sustainable energy: the case of hydrogen energy. The Sociological Review, 57: 159–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2010.01891.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!