Technologies in place: symbolic interpretations of renewable energy
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Editorial organisation © 2010 The Editorial Board of the Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Special Issue: Sociological Review Monograph Series: Nature, Society and Environmental Crisis, edited by Bob Carter and Nickie Charles
Volume 57, Issue Supplement s2, pages 181–199, October 2009
How to Cite
McLachlan, C. (2009), Technologies in place: symbolic interpretations of renewable energy. The Sociological Review, 57: 181–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2010.01892.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!