Social capital, educational aspirations and young Pakistani Muslim men and women in Bradford, West Yorkshire
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Editorial Board of The Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 244–264, May 2010
How to Cite
Thapar-Bjorkert, S. and Sanghera, G. (2010), Social capital, educational aspirations and young Pakistani Muslim men and women in Bradford, West Yorkshire. The Sociological Review, 58: 244–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2010.01902.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 10 February 2008Finally accepted 2 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!