Does ‘race’ matter? A study of ‘mixed race’ siblings' identifications
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 The Editorial Board of The Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 265–285, May 2010
How to Cite
Song, M. (2010), Does ‘race’ matter? A study of ‘mixed race’ siblings' identifications. The Sociological Review, 58: 265–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2010.01903.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 1 May 2009Finally accepted 1 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!