Book reviews: Intimacy and Power: The Dynamics of Personal Relationships in Modern Society – By Derek Layder Max Weber's Complete Writings on Academic and Political Vocations – Edited by John Dreijmanis
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Editorial Board of The Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 327–332, May 2010
How to Cite
Sirisena, M. and Pratt, J. (2010), Book reviews: Intimacy and Power: The Dynamics of Personal Relationships in Modern Society – By Derek Layder Max Weber's Complete Writings on Academic and Political Vocations – Edited by John Dreijmanis. The Sociological Review, 58: 327–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2010.01921.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!