Social capital in the field of power: the case of Norway
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Sociological Review© 2011 The Editorial Board of The Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 86–108, February 2011
How to Cite
Denord, F., Hjellbrekke, J., Korsnes, O., Lebaron, F. and Le Roux, B. (2011), Social capital in the field of power: the case of Norway. The Sociological Review, 59: 86–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2010.01994.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Received 22 July 2009 , Finally accepted 2 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!