Forum for the Ugly People – study of an imagined community
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Editorial organisation © 2011 The Editorial Board of the Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Special Issue: Sociological Review Monograph Series: Sociological routes and political roots, edited by Michaela Benson and Rolland Munro
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s2, pages 97–113, December 2010
How to Cite
Adamczyk, M. (2010), Forum for the Ugly People – study of an imagined community. The Sociological Review, 58: 97–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2011.01964.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!